Providing comfortable dental care in Chattanooga, TN is important to our team all the time – but especially if a painful problem is what brought you to our office. We’ll get you out of pain quickly, then solve the problem that is causing your discomfort.
At our office you’ll find:
- Restorative dentistry procedures to fix everything from a broken tooth to a badly infected one
- Dentists with advanced training in many restorative procedures
- A compassionate team who will do everything they can to ensure your comfort
- Specially blended topical numbing gel to take the sting out of anesthesia
- Two kinds of safe dental sedation
- Comfort menu that allows you to select the amenities that will relax you
If your pain is due to a dental emergency, call us ASAP at 423-454-2181. We’ll make every effort to see you as soon as possible!
Let Us Know How We Can Relieve Your Discomfort
Everyone deals with stress and discomfort differently. At our office you can choose the amenities that will help you relax from an extensive comfort menu. You can:
- Listen to music with noise-canceling headphones
- Rest with a chiropractic neck pillow
- Snuggle up with a blanket
- Watch a video from our library
- Wear dark glasses to block light from your eyes
Following your treatment, we’ll offer you moist towelettes and all-natural lip balm if you want to freshen up. You can also enjoy water or another beverage from our refreshment bar.
Choose From Two Kinds of Sedation
Many dentists only offer one kind of sedation. At Smiles of Chattanooga, you can choose from two types of dental sedation, one of which will be right for you. You can relax knowing it will be properly administered. Dr. Robert Gallien is licensed to administer sedation and has received advanced training from the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, an organization that is committed to making dental sedation as safe as possible.
Don’t worry about discomfort! Call 423-454-2181 for comfortable dental care in Chattanooga, TN.