It may sound hokey, but Dr. Robert Gallien and Dr. Erin Eudaly became dentists because they wanted to change lives for the better. That’s exactly what they do by providing beautiful aesthetics and functional restorations that can last a lifetime. Local residents appreciate our excellent dentistry in Chattanooga, TN so much that our practice is a five-time winner in the Best of the Best Awards by the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
In addition to our dentistry of superior quality, we offer:
- A comprehensive range of dental care, from dental cleanings to dentures
- A wide array of dental implant services, including same-day smiles
- Dentists who want to improve your total health, not just solve your dental problems
- A welcoming atmosphere, including a refreshment bar with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Private care rooms stocked with lots of amenities, from pillows to iPads
Dentistry really can improve your life! Call 423-454-2181 to make an appointment.
We Care For Your Teeth With State-of-the-Art Technology
We’ve invested in some of the latest dental technology like 3D imaging to better plan and perform your procedures. Our technology includes:
- CEREC – When dental crowns are made in an off-site lab, you’ll wait at least several days for your restoration. Our CEREC system allows us to make crowns and other restorations for you in just one visit.
- Digital X-rays – We get fast and accurate images using only a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays. We can also easily sharpen the images, if necessary.
- DIAGNOdent Cavity Detectors – The earlier we find cavities, the easier it is to treat them. These cavity detectors use laser technology to identify cavities before they can be seen by the naked eye.
- Intraoral Cameras – These handheld cameras allow us to easily see into every corner of your mouth and to share images with you so you’ll better understand all your treatment options.
- 3D CT Scanner – This 3D imaging system shows us not just your teeth but also the underlying tissue, bone, and nerve pathways. We also use it to discover potential complications before procedures and to identify the best sites for dental implant placement.
To experience excellent dentistry in Chattanooga, TN, call 423-454-2181.