Even if you take good care of your teeth, they can suffer damage. Activities as seemingly innocuous as playing catch with your child or eating a hard candy can result in a problem that requires restorative dentistry in Chattanooga, TN. Fortunately, we offer a wide range of restorative dental care to fix everything from a cracked tooth to a missing one.Doctor Erin Eudaly on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
So, restorative dentistry is really cool for patients that have damaged teeth or teeth that have really big cavities. We're able to get rid of them. So that can be in various ways depending on what you as a patient are looking for. So, we can do things that are tooth by tooth or we can try to do more budget-friendly options that work for you. But we're able to get what you have, what's hurting and get that to stop hurting, put in a comfortable place, and then whatever you choose, get something that's going to look really nice on your smile.
So, with restorative dentistry, if you're missing teeth, we're able to give you options as far as bridges or replacing something that comes in and out like a partial or something that's going to be fixed. It's going to feel like a regular tooth, like an implant. If you have a tooth that's pretty broken down and not liking the look of it and it's hard for you to chew, we're able to restore the tooth with crowns or fillings. Everything we do here is going to be tooth colored where it's going to blend in and look natural, so you're going to love how you look.
Our restorative dentistry procedures will:
- Replace missing teeth
- Save teeth threatened by infection or other damage
- Relieve dental pain
- Restore your full oral function, so you can eat and speak normally
- Improve or correct a misaligned bite
If you’ve suffered dental damage, call 423-454-2181.
Repair Damaged Teeth With Restorative Dentistry Procedures
No matter what kind of damage your smile has sustained, our dentists can fix it. Whether you have a cavity or a cracked tooth, you can get:
- Tooth Fillings – We use non-metal fillings made of tooth-colored composite that blend in seamlessly with your smile. We also offer safe removal of amalgam (metal) fillings.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers hide damage and strengthen your smile when attached to the front surfaces of teeth.
- Dental Crowns – A natural-looking crown can mend a cracked or broken tooth or repair a severely decayed one. Thanks to our CEREC system, you can get a crown in a single day.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations provide more coverage of tooth surfaces than a filling but not as much as a crown.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure saves a tooth threatened by infection and prevents infection from spreading.
Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants or Other Options
Missing teeth make a major impact on your smile’s appearance and function. We offer options for replacing anywhere from one tooth to a whole mouthful of teeth. They include:
- Dental Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants will prevent bone loss and keep your jaw strong and healthy.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge can replace one tooth or several teeth in a row. It can be attached to natural teeth or, to avoid modifying healthy teeth, attached to dental implants.
- Dentures – You can get full dentures or partial dentures, depending on how many teeth you need to replace. For added security, dentures can be attached to implants.