Tooth loss often results in bone loss, which gives your face a prematurely aged look. It’s possible to avoid that shrunken appearance with dental implants in Chattanooga, TN. When embedded in your jaw, implants stimulate it much like natural tooth roots do. This keeps your jaw healthy and strong.Doctor Robert Gallien on dental implants Read Transcript
The implants are such a great option for people missing teeth because it's the one restoration we do where we can give them 100 percent of their chewing function back, and we can do it where it is so easy to clean and feels perfectly natural. And that's what most people are looking for. Another great thing about the implants is they can't get cavities. And so unlike a tooth that can still get a cavity around it, once you get the implant, it's good to go. So the fact that we're able to combine using our CEREC technology along with doing implants is fantastic because I get to start where I know the tooth should be, and with all my technology, integrates where I need to put the implant within the bone. And so I know that the person is going to be getting it at the right angle, which will make it easiest to clean and which will make it last as long as possible.
A strong jaw is a great benefit, but it’s only one of many. Implants are:
- Secure – Implants keep your teeth securely in place. You can eat whatever you want without worrying about slipping dentures. No more messy adhesive!
- Easy to Maintain – In many cases, you simply brush and floss your replacement teeth to keep them clean.
- Comfortable – Implants keep your replacement teeth from rubbing against your gums, causing uncomfortable friction.
- Versatile – You can replace any number of teeth with implants. They can be restored with a dental crown, a bridge, or dentures. We can even use them to perform full-mouth reconstructions.
If you’re interested in implants, call 423-454-2181. Our office is located at 4618 Highway 58, near the intersection of Briarwood Drive and Webb Road.
Dental Implant Procedures Go Smoothly With 3D Technology
We use the latest technology to make your dental implant procedure as problem-free as possible. We use a 3D CT scanner to find the best possible locations for implant placement, to create a surgical guide, and to help fabricate your replacement teeth. With computer-guided placement, your procedure is shorter, more predictable, and less invasive.
The technology is backed up by the expertise of implant dentist Dr. Robert Gallien, a Fellow and Master in the International Academy of Dental Implantology. Dr. Gallien both places and restores implants, so he can perform your entire procedure. This saves time, hassle, and expense.
There’s no need to feel nervous about your treatment! You can get one of two kinds of safe dental sedation. We also provide many comforts in our private care rooms to help you relax while we work, such as noise-canceling headphones, chiropractic neck pillows, and warm blankets.
Choose From Many Dental Implant Options
Thanks to Dr. Gallien’s expertise and advanced training, you can get a wide variety of dental implant procedures:
- Dental Implant with a Crown – You can replace one tooth by restoring an implant with a dental crown.
- Dental Implant with a Bridge – A bridge attached to implants can replace multiple teeth without needing to modify healthy teeth.
- Mini Dental Implants – These implants are often used to stabilize dentures. You may be able to get them even if you’ve been told your jaw isn’t strong enough to support full-size implants.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You can choose dentures that you can remove from implants for cleaning or dentures that only a dentist removes.
- Same-Day Smile – You may be a candidate for immediate teeth replacement. Dr. Gallien will place implants and attach complete arches of replacement teeth to them, all in a single day.