If you have kids, you may often feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day. We can’t give you more time, but we can help you use the time you have more efficiently with family dentistry in Chattanooga, TN. We welcome patients as young as 3. We offer services ranging from orthodontics to dental implants, so you won’t have to visit different dentists to serve all your family’s needs.Doctor Erin Eudaly on family dentistry Read Transcript
One thing I love about being in a family office is that we get to everyone. We get see the new babies that were just born, we see patients that are pregnant and they have ... the babies aren't even out yet, and so then we get to see the parents and their grandparents and see things are often genetic. So when we see the parent, we know, “Hey, this person might be predisposed to having something,” and being able to give them good information to help them early on because we know their whole history. But it's also just fun to get to see grandparents that are excited about babies and babies that are excited about seeing their parents and just getting to be a part of the whole family's life.
In addition to a wide range of dental services, we offer:
- Early morning and evening appointments, so you can visit us before school or after work
- Two kinds of dental sedation
- Refreshment bar and other comforts
- “Happy visits” and a toy chest to entertain our youngest patients
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays and intraoral cameras
- Time-saving treatments like CEREC same-day dental crowns
- Flexible payment options, including finance options through third parties like CareCredit
Our focus on quality and comfort has made us a five-time Best of the Best Awards honoree by the Chattanooga Times Free Press! To experience our award-winning service, call 423-454-2181. If you have children, our office is located near several schools, including Hillcrest Elementary and Lakeside Academy.
From Preventive Services to Restorative Care, Get It All in One Place
Every member of your family, ages 3 and up, should visit us twice a year for dental exams and cleanings. Both of our dentists are parents, so they are comfortable working with children. We may also recommend preventive care like dental sealants and applications of fluoride to help keep their teeth healthy.
Older family members may also need:
- Invisalign, to get their teeth into proper alignment
- Teeth whitening or other cosmetic dentistry procedures, to improve their smile
- Same-day dental crowns or other restorative dental care, to fix damaged teeth
- Oral surgery, like tooth extractions or bone grafts
- Dental implants and other tooth replacements
We also do our best to provide same-day care for dental emergencies!