If you have so much dental damage you worry it’s not possible to have a smile that looks and feels good again, ask us about a full-mouth reconstruction in Chattanooga. Using restorative dentistry procedures, our dentists can create a comprehensive plan to restore your smile’s appearance and function.Doctor Robert Gallien on full mouth reconstructions Read Transcript
Each patient is individual, but a lot of times if they've had damage to their teeth, they've damaged all their teeth at the same rate of the same amount of time. Sometimes what we need to do is we need to fix the entire mouth, and we call that full-mouth reconstruction.
What makes that so good is we can bring them back to their youthful stage to where their teeth were full, 100 percent functioning, weren't ground away. In that process, you can also change how they look. A lot of people end up with wear just over time. What we do is we can change how their bite comes together, change how they look, even alter if they even grind at all. That's really a wonderful process.
You’ll be surprised how easy it is to get a new smile with:
- An experienced implant dentist, who can both place and restore dental implants
- CEREC technology that makes it possible to get some dental restorations in a single day
- Restorative treatments for everything from fixing a cavity to replacing a mouthful of missing teeth
- Dental sedation to keep you relaxed during any procedure
- A variety of payment options so you can afford your full-mouth restoration
The first step in a full-mouth rehabilitation is a consultation with one of our dentists. To schedule one, call 423-454-2181 today. They’ll help you identify the right restorative treatments for your smile.
Select the Right Procedures For Your Full-Mouth Restoration
Our dentists have completed many hours of advanced education in restorative procedures. For instance, Dr. Robert Gallien is a Fellow and Master in the International Academy of Dental Implantology and is on target to receive his Diplomate status in 2019.
With their expertise, they can perform a wide variety of restorative procedures, including:
- Tooth Fillings – Our composite fillings look natural in your smile. We can also safely removal amalgam (metal) fillings.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers strengthen your smile and give it a whole new look when attached to your teeth’s front surfaces.
- Dental Crowns – With our CEREC system, you’ll get a beautiful crown in about an hour.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations are an option for repairing cavities that are too large for a filling.
- Root Canals – Our dentists can save a tooth endangered by infection with a root canal procedure.
- Dental Implants – You can replace any number of teeth with implants, from a single tooth to an entire mouthful.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge is a versatile tooth replacement option.
- Dentures – We offer many dentures options, including implant dentures.
If you’re ready for a full-mouth reconstruction in Chattanooga, call 423-454-2181.