Whether you’ve got a mild case of the nerves or full-out dental fear, our team makes relieving dental anxiety in Chattanooga a priority. We know anxiety can keep you from getting the treatment you need for a healthy and beautiful smile. Our team has lots of experience in dealing with dental fear, so they know how to help you overcome it!Doctor Erin Eudaly on relieving dental anxiety
- Expertise in dental sedation, including a dentist who trained with the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Completely private care rooms to minimize stressful distractions
- A long list of comforts to keep you relaxed while you’re in our care
- Patient-friendly technology like dental lasers to ensure your treatment is as quick and comfortable as possible
To make an appointment for a stress-free visit to our office, call 423-454-2181 today.
Relax With a Long List of Patient Comforts
We make you comfortable during every aspect of your treatment, from the time you enter our office until the time you leave it. Before or after your appointment, enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages in our waiting room. You’re sure to appreciate our aromatherapy throughout the office, too. If you’d prefer to visit us during a quiet time, take advantage of our extended hours; you can book your visit as early as 7 a.m. or as late as 7 p.m. If you need anesthesia, we’ll ensure it’s comfortable by using a numbing gel first.
We offer a variety of amenities while you’re in our chair, including distractions to entertain you while we work. Select the amenities you prefer from a special comfort menu. You can:
- Cover your eyes with dark glasses
- Avoid strained muscles with a neck pillow
- Snuggle up with a warm blanket
- Select a video to watch with an iPad and noise-canceling headphones
- Listen to your favorite music on an iPod
- Freshen up with moist towelettes and all-natural lip balm after your treatment
Trust Our Dental Sedation Expertise
If you still feel anxious despite all our comforts, you can receive one of our two forms of dental sedation. We offer inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”), which takes effect quickly and wears off quickly too, or oral sedation for a more deeply relaxed experience. No matter which you choose, you’ll benefit from our expertise. Dr. Robert Gallien, for instance, completed training at the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation. He has been training and performing sedation since 2003. Helping fearful patients overcome their worry is always at the forefront of his mind.
To visit a practice that is dedicated to relieving dental anxiety in Chattanooga, call 423-454-2181 today.